Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I got tickets!!!

I tried to buy tickets to the Paul McCartney concert in Miami on 9/16 when they first went on sale,back in April or May but the website sold out in less than 20 minutes, I never had a chance.
So today they reconfigured the seating at the American Airlines Arena once the exact location of the stage was determined and they released more tickets for sale.
My loving son, Tom, made me go on line and use his credit card and buy two tickets so me and my daughter could go.
They are nosebleed, and "cheap seats" at $84 each, but hey........I'M GONNA SEE PAUL FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! (excuse the screaming, it's the Beatle maniac in me.) My birthday isn't until the 21st, but hey, the 16th is close enough. What kills me is back in the 1960's I paid $6.50 a ticket to see the Beatles at the Philadelphia Convention Center.
I wonder if I'll get kicked out for screaming "PAAAAAAAUUUUUUULLLL" and crying?

Sue Ann

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?