Saturday, September 17, 2005

someone posted a comment and then withdrew it

When I wrote about madder and madder a week or so ago I didn't "verify" where I had heard or seen about the incidents I wrote about.

Well call me a little slow. I was cuaght up in the euphoria of Paul McCartney lately and haven't posted on anything that was not related to him lately or checked my blog for commets very often.

If that person is still interested in sources then he should know that one story was reported on TV, a local Mami station WSVN channel 7 (I think that was the flat boat one). The other one was reported by Channel 4 the NBC affiliate in Miami. However at this late date I am really unsure of which was reported on which station.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?