Saturday, September 10, 2005

who is REALLY in charge?

So Mr. Brown is gone back to D.C. with his tail between his legs.

Did Mr. Bush finally own up to his mistake? Nope. Word is that VP Cheney sent him packing.
The spin doctor's couldn't make people beleive what bull Bush was shoveling, so Cheney took matters in hand and ordered him to be releived.

I am not a fan of Dick Cheney, and God forbid he should ever have to take over as President, but at least he had the guts to admit that Mr. Brown was the wrong person for the job.

Now, if he could only get Cherkoff fired too we'd be all set.

What? Ain't going to happen? Well I can beleive and hope can't I? I mean I buy lotto tickets every week, so why can't I believe that the odds against my winning are no worse than the odds of George W. Bush every admitting he made a mistake?

Comments:
our odds are better at winning the lottery!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?