Friday, June 23, 2006

answers to the question of life

Someone asked me if I ever wonder about the purpose of life. I think a lot of people have that discussion with themselves from time to time.

So, since I have been accused frequently of being a know-it-all I shall answer this question once and for all - so pay attention - I won't repeat myself.

Is life random? No.

Is there a purpose to life? Yes, the purpose you make from it.

Life is not a plan made specifically for you to understand. It's the plot of a book you are writing. If you don't know where the plot takes you then there is no point to the book.

You don't know where you're going? That's no one's fault but your own. Make up your mind and make you life mean something.

You want answers? Write the right questions...for heaven's sake didn't you ever watch "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe"?

The answer is YOU.

Now, go do something with you life and stop pestering me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?