Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 5,2006

It's hard for me to believe that Independence Day made me depressed.

It wasn't the cook out with family, or the flag flying by the front door that made me sad, it's the fact that what America was is no more. The freedom people think they still enjoy is eroded.

Americans who are content to be told that they live in the best country in the world beleive the Administration propaganda and feel justified to wear the flag thinking they are patriots. They want to protect the flag while purposely desecrating it by wearing Joe Boxer shorts and sitting on the flag.

I feel so sorry for those who will be disalussioned when the truth finally dawns on them.

I pity them and it depresses me that I have to.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?