Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I have returned

I need a vacation from my v acation.

The synopsis - I can't get detailed right now I am toooooooooooooo tired.

We left for PA on the evening of July 14 (left before 8 p.m.), and drove straight through from FL to PA. Well, actually not STRAIGHT because Ken did stop twice for very brief naps the first was 45 min. the second was nearly 2 hours. We got to his sister's house in Mcungie, PA by 10:00 p.m. on the 15th.

The reason for the trip was to visit with his only remainng aunt, who would be turning 90. However we had so many other people to visit we just had one long marathon visiting frenzie! From Sunday through Friday we visited 10 different families, not counting the cousins we got to visit with at the 90th birthday party.

But right after Saturday's party we had to pack up and leave for FL again because our son was married on July 29th and we had to be back in time for the final week of last minute preparations, including hosting the rehearsal dinner.

I will go into great detail about all that later, but for the moment I will say that the wedding was wonderful.

So, now I can stop and rest and when I regain my normal footing again I will fill in details.

Hope you enjoy what I have to say - eventually.

And Barbara,in Kentucky, thanks for the compliment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?