Thursday, August 03, 2006

no pictures yet

The last time I took my disposable camera in to have photos developed they were ready in less than 24 hours.

Those photos were nothing - a few shots of the house. Some of Ken's birthday in April, some of Tom's birthday in June. Some of Gloria and Tom looking all engaged and cute. Nothing very earthshattering or important.

So I said to myself that's the place to take the wedding photos.

Well I took one 27 shot camera in on Sunday afternoon, and two in on Monday. Today is Thursday, are any of them ready? NO. Not one.

Why? They can't give me a reason...

Of course not.

When pictures are not special they get done fast.

When pictures are special it takes forever.

I think CVS headquarters is getting a very nasty letter from me about this..

I WANT MY SON'S WEDDING PICTURES NOW, DAMN IT!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?