Saturday, September 16, 2006

Looking presidential

George W. Bush has his wires crossed. I suppose that during a press conference on Friday when he was trying to look forceful and presidential when asked about the Senate's action to NOT grant him the torture option he wanted. Actually his petulant and pouting answer to one of the newsmen who questioned him made him look as presidential as a 5 year old who had been told that he can't always have what he wants.

I was just wating for him to say "Yes I can, yes I can because I am the President I can have anything I want," as he stomps his feet and shakes his little fist.

No wonder our allies have such little respect for us any more if the only leader we can present them with is one who is more spoiled brat than world leader.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?