Friday, November 17, 2006

from now on they are blonde

Those neat looking yellow cars that are on the market had my attention because I liked the bold color. But that is past tense now.

Now I think all yellou cars are BLONDE!

Why?

Well, this morning as I was driving into work I was cut off, or nearly so, by several yellow cars. They were all driven by different types: a young mother on a cell phone, a middle aged man, an average looking woman, one late teen type. The only thing they seemed to have in common was no control of their vehicles. It's like the car had a mind of it's own (or had turned off the mind of the person behind the wheel.)

With all of the stupid blonde jokes going around I have to think that being "blonde" isn't restricted to those who have that color dyed hair, but to anything with an artificial yellow color.

Natural blondes, as we all know, are actually very intelligent. (stop smirking Michael.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?