Thursday, January 18, 2007

the anarchist is back

For a while I thought that the person who perpetually moved the Anarchy and Order (or is it Order and Anarchy) from the proper place on the shelf at the UM Law Library, had graduated. The book had been in place during the whole of the first semester this year. The only movement was when the entire shelf of books was "shifted" to make room for more books and use empty space.

Well, I was wrong to jump to that conclusion.

The book was removed, once again, from it's spoper slot in the cll number order of books on the shelf, and gently placed on it side a shelf below. Once again, I replaced it.

Thinking about where the book is, and who might be inclined to do such a thing I think I have an idea who it could be.

Maybe I might find out......

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?