Sunday, April 29, 2007

rudeness is noticable

I attended a bridal shower today and one of the other guest was commenting on how rude people are lately. Her biggest beef was that people in shops and stores are pushy and unfriendly and will not wait for their turn but barge right in ahead of anyone no matter what.

I guess I don't go shopping other than grocery shopping lately, but once she said it others chimed in with the same or similiar complaints.

It's another sense of entitlement. Me first. I'm more important than you.

It's bad enough they treat other adults with such disrespect but I now wonder how they are treating their children. Is being a rude person to everyone, even your children, a form of child abuse?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?