Friday, July 22, 2016
the RNC - my take
1) OK Donald., we get it. Obama had nothing to do with governing for the last 7.5 years since we know that all the bad things that have happened since his election were Hillary Clinton's fault.
And while we are at it, what does "the Donald" want to do to fix things that aren't really broken? He still hasn't given any indication of a plan of action. All he knows how to do is fix blame on someone else.
2) Does "the Donald" realize that if he is elected he will not be able to repaint Marine1 or Air Force 1 to display his name? Does he realize he will be living in a "house" that will not display his TRUMP logo on the rooftop? (or on the limo, or any other public owned vehicle available for the presidential mode of transporation)?
3) Amazing that the person "responsible" for the plagerism of Michelle Obama's speech just happens to be a "Democrat" working for the Trump campaign? Cut me a break.
4) Ted Cruz is not a nice person, but he's got more courage than a room full of Republican sheep who support Trump even though they dislike him.
5) Now the Republican party is "united" behind Trump? I don't think so.
6) If Clinton is "guilty" what are the charges? She hasn't been indicted as far as I know, and the Republicans have had years and spent several thousands of dollars trying to make something "stick." So far, "zero" charges.
7) And speaking of guilt. If you have nothing to hide then why haven't you turned over your tax records, Mr. Trump? Or is that a rule for only the "little people", you know the basic 99% of Americans who aren't afraid to follow the rules?
8) How true is it that you want Mr. Pence to take over most duties of the President? If you don't want to do the job, why did you apply?
9) Notice how all Trump can talk about is FEAR?