Friday, May 05, 2017
what is a death panel?
Why? Because people can die from having no treatment for pre-existing conditions.
To my way of thinking a womb is a pre-existing condition, but a penis is not.
It also looks like The House doesn't consider this bill good enough for themselves or their families, because they have exempted themselves from it.
- Alcohol or drug abuse with recent treatment
- Cerebral palsy
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery/heart disease, bypass surgery
- Crohn’s disease
- Kidney disease, renal failure
- Mental disorders (including Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Organ transplant
- Parkinson’s disease
- Pending surgery or hospitalization
- Pneumocystic pneumonia
- Pregnancy or expectant parent (includes men)
- Sleep apnea
- Acid Reflux
- Celiac Disease
- Heart burn
- High cholesterol
- Kidney Stones
- Knee surgery
- Lyme Disease
- Postpartum depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- "Sexual deviation or disorder"
So , how happy are you with the idiot in the White House and his Republican cronies who will be condemning million to a slow death?